Thursday, December 10, 2009

Joining the Rest of the Country feel the MELASON Fever



At the risk of being called "baduy" (duh! like i care) i am officially announcing that i am a MELASON fanatic and i watch Pinoy Big Brother Double Up everyday. In fact, i look forward to watching every episode every night. My day is not complete without it. And its the only TV show i watch.. :)

Why do i like it? Hmmmm.. well, it shows life's simple joys from simple persons and it talks about how people with diverse attitudes and values interact with each other. And there is the "kilig" factor between Melissa and Jason who has swept me off my feet to the point of making me want to audition as well.. (kidding..not, kidding not..hehe)

A lot of speculations have come out especially about it being scripted and all. I believe it's not. But whether or not it is, fact remains that it has effectively reached out to the viewing public and has them glued to the tube every night to update themselves of the latest happenings inside the house which happenings become the topic for next day's morning coffee and lunch breaks, heck even during parties. I am sure it has grown a huge number of fans..me included.

No comments:

Post a Comment