Sunday, December 13, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic




I always find shopping therapeutic. Whether it's the real deal or just plain window shopping (which i do almost always) or even online shopping, it doesn't really matter. Fact is, i like the feeling of exploring new finds, new trends and the latest fashion craze. It keeps me balanced after long days..or weeks of work. It's like coffee, it perks me up!

Today is the exception. After class i went straight to Ayala to finish my Christmas shopping for my family and i was darn determined to buy them the things they wanted in their wish list so i could begin my long list of shopping for my "inaanaks". And so it became some sort of marathon which meant long walks, long lines in the cashier and mind boggling-brain racking analysis on whether the size would fit or the color would match. And my wedgees weren't of any help today. In as much as I was happy to find it yesterday while looking for a gift for my sister, i realized it was not fit for long walks and prolonged standing. The only breather i got today was my doze of Toffee Nut (thank you D) and some blush-on finds which wasn't as pricey. Overall, shopping today was a bit of a torture for me physically.

Coming home I checked on my family list, I felt good becoz I only have one more gift to buy which i can do for later when big brother comes home and gives me a more affordable/realizable wish list. And so i can begin shopping at the kids department this week. Hopefully I get to finish shopping for gifts this week and hopefully i still have money left for me and then i'll shop again.. weeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment