Friday, March 19, 2010

SoAR HigH my DEaR GRADUATES


As bright as my morning has started, later today it will even go brighter as my students, the School of Law Class of 2010 will proudly march and receive their degree and title, Bachelor of Laws.

Studying law is never a walk in the park, i keep telling my students that. And now that they were able to hurdle 4-5 long years of study, is an achievement in itself. And I am truly proud of them. I believe in all my students' potential and I can't wait for them to be lawyers.

To my dear graduates, you are a step closer towards your dream and it is definitely within your reach. Never for a moment think that you can not make it, because you can. Keep your goal close to your heart. Fly and soar high my dear class of 2010 and let the sky be your limit.... ADELANTE!


No comments:

Post a Comment