Friday, January 1, 2010

A Celebration of FRIENDSHIP

The holiday season has always been a time for reunions and gatherings not just among families but also with friends. This year, I had the chance to rekindle old friendship and celebrate the recent ones..


MY COLLEGE FRIENDS
It's not hard for us to get along the moment we entered college. After all, most of us have been friends in the past. We were either high school classmates, elementary classmates or pre-elementary classmates. One of the kikay groups in college known to party on weekdays and weekends, never a visitor of the library except when we're sleepy, most often seen in the canteen doing the assignment, eating and yes, powder sessions. It's not hard to find where we're seated becoz it's always at the back so we can paint our nails, eat, sleep and hmm cheat?hehe.. But we all made it in college and in life as well.. A lawyer, a CPA, businesswomen (Wade shoes, fashion finds, Chemical corp), a biggie in a BPO, an owner of a grade school, a banker, a savior in PhilHealth and happy Singapore dollar earners..


MY USC JUNIOR JAYCEE BUDDIES
As I was setting off to Ayala to meet my Sci-Hi Buddies last December 31, I got a message from Vee telling me that the JJC buds were in Postrio at the Terraces. I had to hurry and drop by because I could not pass up the chance to meet old friends from Junior Jaycees. USC Junior Jaycees was my first and ultimate school organization in college. Ryan Villaflores (guy to my left) was one phenomenal president who was the incumbent when I joined the org way back in 1st year college..he was succeeded by Tonite Adle (lady at the right). Junior Jaycees made up my best years in college, it also taught me a lot of things, in love and life :)


MY LAW BUDDIES
Yes, indeed we are lawyers though we never act like one when we are together, that is. Whether it's by a stroke of faith, luck or we really did work hard for it but yeah, we all passed the bar and made it. I see them more often these days and nothing has changed since law school..we're still noisy, the men still drink a lot, us ladies like to talk a lot and we all love to eat a lot!


MY HIGH SCHOOL BUDDIES
CEBU CITY NATIONAL SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL BATCH 94


15 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP AND STILL THE BEST A.K.A ULTIMATE BATCH :)
Despite the realization that we are not so young anymore, still it didn't actually matter. Being together made us all young again.. After 15 years, we've become our own persons but yet, we still remained to be the kids that we were way back in high school where the fondest memories have been built and kept by us all these years..


So here's to all my friends who have been part of my life.. I would not know how I'd be without you... to celebrate the good times, to keep the happy memories of the fun times, to be there in bad times and for all times.. here's to a long and lasting friendship, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment